Solar solutions for Ontario’s FIT and MicroFIT
Now homeowners can get a fantastic risk-free return on investment while helping Ontario make the transition to a future of sustainable energy. Your home’s solar panel installation can be up and running in no time, and before you know it you’ll be reaping the financial rewards of investing in renewable energy in Ontario….Read More
Your company can earn a terrific risk-free return on investment with a solar power installation in Ontario. We have many turn-key scaleable solar solutions that will enhance your company’s image and make it easy for your company to transition to a self-sufficient energy future.Read More
One of the things that sets us apart from the competition is our ability to seamlessly incorporate new and emerging solar technologies into your building for a truly integrated look. Building-integrated photovoltaics, or BIPV, represent the most exciting applications of solar technology. You’ll be amazed …Read More
- guaranteed high ROI for 20 years
- increase the resale value of properties
- positive PR if installed on your business
- cleaner air reduces costs associated with health problems
- job creation in an emerging industry
- communities become more self-sufficient and secure
- encouraging a more sustainable energy supply
- reduced reliance on fossil fuels and nuclear power
- reducing our dependence on fossil fuels and nuclear power reduces health problems, environmental damage, and the risks posed by nuclear waste
- solar is a renewable energy source, therefore sustainable; fossil fuels and uranium used for nuclear power are finite resources
2. This electricity is then sent to a device called an inverter which converts the DC power into AC power. This step is necessary to make the electricity compatible with the electricity grid.
3. The AC power is then sent to the grid to be used by the closest consumers. The power passes through a meter that measures every kilowatt hour of solar energy generated.
- Once your solar system is installed, your hydro company connects it to the electricity grid so that the solar power you generate is available to anyone, much like the electricity coming from a traditional power plant. You are paid for every kilowatt hour of electricity it generates.
- You will receive your payments monthly for a period of 20 years under a contract guaranteed by the government. The rate at which you are paid varies according to the size of the system and whether it is mounted on the ground or roof (10 kilowatts or less, roof-mounted has the highest payment rate).
- The Feed-in Tariff was designed 2 years ago to stimulate the renewable energy industry. A review of the program is scheduled for the two-year mark, October 2011. Rates offered for the Feed-in Tariff are expected to go down so it is important to act now before this window of investment opportunity closes.